The EWS Well-Cap: Real-Time Automated Groundwater Monitoring Via Cellular Or Satellite Networks
As the sole Canadian distributor of all EWS’s product lines, Rice is proud to offer its clients the EWS Well-Cap—an all-in-one solution for remote environmental monitoring device that can be installed quickly and configured via an easy-to-use Bluetooth smartphone app.
The telemetry datalogger and transmitter in one is made from robust glass filled nylon with a lockable hasp, the device is designed to be tamperproof withstand even the harshest settings. The EWS Switch device that powers the Well-Cap solution works on a replaceable longlife battery or integrated 2W solar, powering Iridium Satellite Network or LTE cellular connectivity. EWS Well Cap works with with any and all environmental sensors and mounts on any pipe for excellent value and easy deployment.
Some other key benefits:
- Works with any sensor and mounts on any pipe
- Mobile or satellite communications from the same unit
- Capable of measuring sensors over SDI-12, 4-20ma, Pulse and Modbus
- 5-year battery life or solar
- Swap-out of the modem, enabling the internal Switch to communicate with any network protocol
- Works with with any and all environmental sensors and mounts on any pipe
While specialized for groundwater monitoring bore automation, its ability to connect to any sensor type and transmit data using cellular or satellite telemetry means it can be used for a range of different applications. And with different adaptors available, it can easily fit to any bore diameter.
Contact us today for more information on this and all EWS products.
Read more about Rice’s exclusive partnership with EWS Australia.