Geopump Peristaltic Pump
A peristaltic pump often is a good choice for obtaining samples collected from wells at a depth of 28 ft. or less, but the stream of water from this or other suction-lift pump should not be used when measuring DO, Eh, or other properties sensitive to oxygen contamination or volatilization.
The Geotech Geopump™ Series I and II Peristaltic Pumps are designed for single and multi-stage pressure or vacuum pumping of liquids. They operate by mechanical peristalsis, so the sample only comes in contact with the tubing. This allows for consistent sample integrity as well as easy cleaning and replacement. The Geopump is ideally suited for field sample removal from shallow wells and all surface water sources or for laboratory use.
- Exceptional field durability
- Operate from 60 to 600 RPM
- Up to 1 liter/min. delivery rate
- Operate to a depth of 27 feet (8 meters)
- Variable speed control
- AC only, DC only, or AC/DC combination
- Two pumping stations available, which can be piggybacked for multi-station pumping
- Reversible flow feature for back-flushing
- Disposable and dedicated tubing means controlled costs and no decontamination issues