DIRECT READ CABLE FOR USE WITH RUGGED TROLL
Use the Rugged TROLL Direct-Read Cable to connect your Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger or Rugged BaroTROLL Data Logger directly to a controller or logger.
Price: Call for pricing
The cable comes in 2 models:
- Standard top-of-well cable connector with RS485 communication. The top-of-well connector mates with the Rugged TROLL Com (required equipment) for connection to a computer or a RuggedReader Handheld PC.
- Stripped-and-tinned model for SDI-12 communication. SDI-12 Direct-Read Cable with stripped-and-tinned configuration connects to a telemetry system, PLC/SCADA, or third-party logger.
- Durable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket
- Break strength of 150 lbs (68 kg).
- Available in select lengths up to 60 m (200 ft)
- Direct-read cable
Document Name: Rugged TROLL® 100 and 200
Document Type: Spec Sheet