The BaroTROLL Data Logger measures and logs barometric pressure and temperature, data needed to compensate for water level changes due to barometric fluctuations. Use this data logger with non-vented (absolute) Aqua TROLL 100/200 or Level TROLL 400/700 water level loggers, or use it with vented systems to calculate barometric efficiency. Baro Merge software handles the rest, automatically post-correcting water level measurements for you.
- Automatic atmospheric compensation for Level TROLL and Aqua TROLL water level loggers
- Titanium construction
- Sub-1 inch diameter for easy fit
- Win-Situ 5 and Baro Merge software
- NIST calibration report
- Simplify data processing – Software post-corrects multiple data logger files from a single unit. Easily graph data, generate reports and export to Excel or other applications.
- Fits any deployment – Sub-1 inch construction fits small-diameter wells.
- Easy setup and control – User-friendly software minimizes training and installation, and instruments easily connect to your telemetry system for real-time data and alerts.
- Save money and time in the field – Rugged titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, with batteries that last 10+ years.