The Aqua TROLL 600 is a customizable, powerful multiparameter sonde. It combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility, allowing you the ability to collect and analyze data using the VuSitu Mobile App on your Android™ device. Rugged in groundwater and corrosion-resistant in surface water, the Aqua TROLL 600 delivers accurate data in an easy-to-use, customizable instrument. Features include a quick-read LCD status screen for visual indicators of overall readiness, battery life, internal log, and sensor status, as well as integrated Bluetooth® connection for wireless data access, and an onboard micro SD card for data backup and download.
Low power consumption with 9+ months of battery life, and advanced antifouling to protect all sensors, make it perfect for challenging environments and long-term deployments in fresh and salt water applications. The Aqua TROLL 600 features self-compensating turbidity, optical RDO, and level, and comes in vented and non-vented options. It is the only multiparameter sonde to have a sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including conductivity. Every detail has been engineered for maximum accuracy and minimum hassle. This flexible, data-ready sonde easily integrates with telemetry systems and our new HydroVu Data Services platform for real-time feedback on all your remote water monitoring sites. Access to your data has never been this easy.
- Base sensor configuration includes EPA-approved optical RDO, pH/ORP, turbidity, conductivity, temperature, and pressure
- Ammonium, chloride and nitrate ISE nutrient sensors available
- Rhodamine WT, Chlorophyll a, and Blue Green Algae – Phycocyanin (BGA-PC) and Phycoerythrin (BGA-PE) – sensors available.
- Long-term pH stability: the Aqua TROLL 600 pH change is 0.0008 pH/day, or a change of 0.1 pH in 125 days. Learn more »
- Sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including cleanable conductivity
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection to the VuSitu Mobile App for Android or Win-Situ 5 for PC/laptop
- Site tagging, GPS coordinates, and auto-calibration functions through the VuSitu Mobile App
- LCD display for visual indication of overall probe functionality and battery, sensor, and log status
- Internal memory plus an integrated micro SD card for data backup and download
- RuggedCable options in poly or Tefzel for use in harsh environments
- Field-tested design with corrosion-resistant housing
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Dual-sided restrictor acts as a storage cup between deployments
- Compatible with low-flow system (sold separately)
- Customize to your needs – Flexible instrument that can be configured and modified based on the unique requirements of each site. Wet-mateable connectors and universal ports allow you to change sensors on the fly, so you can monitor the parameters you need for each job.
- Minimal maintenance and field time – Drift-resistant sensors, long-lasting battery power, and corrosion-resistant design support long-deployments. Active and passive antifouling systems reduce cleaning requirements and extend the life of your investment. Reliable data logging and plenty of memory mean less trips to the field.
- Get more accurate data — High-accuracy sensors come factory calibrated to give you the most reliable data possible. Smart sensors store information internally, maintaining data and calibration within the sensor for traceable results.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – Sonde gives you real-time data access and instant results that can be emailed on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Get built-in support — access free, 24/7 tech support right from the mobile app.