The Aqua TROLL 200 Data Logger measures and records water level, pressure, conductivity, and temperature. A unique conductivity cell design allows for a wide, accurate measurement range in a narrow diameter instrument. Titanium construction resists corrosion, ideal for coastal, remediation and mine water monitoring projects.
Available in pressure ranges up to 1153 ft (351 m) for vented configurations and 1120 ft (341 m) for non-vented configurations. Get easy data access via telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, or direct-read Rugged Cable (sold separately).
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Sub-1 inch diameter (.72 in; 1.83 cm)
- All titanium electrodes and housing
- Full range conductivity with optimum accuracy – 5 to 100,000 µS/cm
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate pressure measurements
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Rugged Twist-lock cable (sold separately)
- Buy fewer instruments – Reliable all-in-one logs water level and pressure in addition to conductivity and temperature.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design fits narrow diameter wells.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Intuitive software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.