- Toll Free 1.855.4RICE.RT
- Contact Us
- Sign In
1 1/4" (31.75mm) PVC Well Screen
Rice manufactures and stocks 1 1/4" (31.75mm) PVC Environmental Well Screen for the water supply and environmental industries.
While environmental screen from different suppliers can appear to be the same, not all screen or suppliers are created equal.
Our stock program includes a wide range of materials, sizes, slot specifications, and thread types. And, with full manufacturing capabilities, Rice provides environmental screen in almost any material and configuration to meet your exact needs.
Here are the primary reasons why Rice’s environmental screen is right for you.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards with tolerances the meet or exceed customers’ needs.
- Industry’s broadest range of threading options to get any job done. Thread profiles include ACME, 8 round, buttress, modified tapered buttress and ASTM F480.
- Save time and money with consistent thread make-ups - time after time.
- Custom manufacturing solutions: standard materials include PVC, with HDPE, galvanized steel, stainless steel and others available upon request. We also manufacture custom transition fittings and complementary products.
- Several connection types include flush threaded, bell end, plain end as well as threaded and coupled.
- Dependable product inventory – waiting at the ready when you need it.
- Single source for all your well construction needs. Fittings, screen adapters, pickup subs, drive shoes and more.
- Full service support – experienced and knowledgeable technical support staff ready and waiting to help.
All Rice environmental Screen is manufactured from plastic of Type1, Grade 1, PVC Compound and all materials are NSF approved for potable water and are in strict compliance with industry accepted standards including ASTM D1785 and ASTM F480. While we offer the flexibility to specify and design a wide variety of threads, lengths, diameters and wall thicknesses, our Standard Specifications include:
- Pipe Specifications
- Schedule 40
- Schedule 80
- Series 100
- Series 160
- Series 200
- Series 250
- Other specifications available upon request.
- Size Specifications
- ½” to 18” diameter. (12.7mm to 457.2mm)
- 5’, 10’ and 20’ lengths. (1.524m, 3.048m, 6.09m)
- Custom lengths and diameters available.
- Slotting and Perforating Specifications
- Slot openings from 0.006” to 0.500” in single or multiple rows. (0.15mm to 12.7mm)
- Slotted pipe is stocked in slot widths of 0.010, 0.016, 0.020, 0.025 inch. (0.25, 0.40, 0.50, 0.81mm)
- Custom slotting is available on pipe up to 12”. (304mm)
- Custom perforated openings from 0.006” to 2” on pipe up to 18” in diameter. (0.15 to 50.8mm on pipe up to 457.2mm)
- Thread Specifications
- 8 Round.
- Modified Tapered Buttress.
- ASTM F480
- Seal Specifications
- Pre-installed O-Ring (nitrile) on F480.
- Optional on other threads.